Steve Olsher is the Chairman and Founder of Liquor.com, a New York Times Bestselling Author for his book What is Your What?, the host of Reinvention Radio, and someone I’ve admired for a very long time.
His topic of influence is helping people determine their “what” and then showing them how to utilize that information to achieve success in their business and life.
In this broadcast, Steve Olsher and I talk about:
- What is the first step in gaining visibility for your business?
- How to determine your topic of influence
- How to create content that guides people to your desired result
- When should you start expanding your topic of influence?
- The importance of building your business for the right reasons
- How to utilize new media to gain more visibility and better leads
How to connect with Steve Olsher Online:
Click to Tweet:
“You can choose your why. I don’t believe that you can choose your what. It’s in your DNA.” – @steveolsher
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.