Ryan Waggoner is a freelance developer, and the creator of letsmakeapps.io. Ryan created LetsMakeApps as a way to generate more leads for his development business, and is dedicated to helping his audience do the same.
In this broadcast, Ryan Waggoner and I talk about:
- [2:23] – How Ryan got into freelance development work, and grew that into a million dollar business
- [3:22] – How Ryan chooses to position himself in a specific niche, and why it’s important
- [11:12] – Why freelancers should never charge hourly (and the alternative – value based pricing)
- [16:24] – The luxury of having enough leads to be able to charge more, and say no
- 18:37 – How Ryan used Craigslist to find a $107,000 piece of business
- [20:40] – How to find, vet, and close freelance development leads (and how to make it easy with letsmakeapps.io)
- [25:45] – Why the best work is repeat business
- [26:51] – The importance of managing your time and mental work load as a freelancer
- [29:02] – How many projects Ryan has on at a time, and how he structures his week
How to find Ryan Waggoner online:
- Website: ryanwaggoner.com
- Ryan’s service: letsmakeapps.io
- Check out letsmakeapps.io/itt to get some great giveaways from Ryan, including 30% off a letsmakeapps.io pro plan, and a guide to how Ryan made his first million dollars from freelancing.
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.