Ben Settle is one of my personal favorite copywriters and I read his newsletter every single day. He’s also the author of a series of novels about a zombie cop and is on the show today to explain how, and why, you should start a daily email newsletter to help boost your revenue.
In this broadcast, Ben Settle and I talk about:
- How Ben started copywriting and email marketing
- The fundamentals of starting a daily email newsletter
- How to determine whether to place content in a blog post or an email
- Should you place a minimum word count on your writing?
- Why you should write daily emails even if you have zero subscribers
- How to master storytelling in your emails
How to connect with Ben Settle Online:
Click to Tweet:
“I like to give people the principles and then I like to sell them the tactics.” – @BenSettle
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.